Trek N Ride and its affiliates and Associate Companies is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered), offering, selling, or purchasing products or services on websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (“Website”) on the Website and otherwise doing business with us. “Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our website. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth, and customized experience.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience of shopping from our web store.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt out of such uses.
We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our user’s activity on our Website.
Sharing of personal information
Your providing the Information to Trek N Ride and its consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders, and decrees.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or another legal process.
We strive to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- Identity: The identity permission allows the app to access all saved accounts on your device, as well as access and change your personal information stored on the device. By account, we mean everything you will see if you go to Settings > Accounts. There you will probably find a list that will probably contain your Google account, Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, and many others.
- SMS: Under certain circumstances, we may send you emails and SMS messages when we feel we have an important announcement to share regarding your Service. Please note that your carrier may charge you to receive messages via SMS.
- Photos/Media/Files: Apps usually request Media and Photos permission when it needs External File Storage (either Internal or External) for storing some data, or for some features like sharing images, etc.
- Camera and microphone: It needs access to the camera in order for you to post pictures of products without the picture have being stored prior to posting (so for example, if you want to post pictures you can select an option to take a picture at that moment, to do this you must allow accessing your camera to avoid asking you permission each time. The microphone would be needed for voice search.
- Phones: The phone permission is useful for the app that allows you to place and receive calls within an app.
Call phone numbers (even without your intervention)
Read and write call logs
Modify phone state